Interested Companies, Organisations, Inter-Governmental Organisations, United Nations, Media and stakeholders are invited to express their interest in setting up exhibition booths during the conference. Download request form.
The ACECD 2017-Africa Conference on Economic Costs of Disasters: The Role of the Private Sector in Disaster Risk Reduction exhibition provides you with an excellent opportunity to showcase and promote your products and services to customers from all over Africa and beyond.
The Exhibition will offer you the prospect of:
- Launching new products and services to the widest and largest international audience.
- Creating demand for your products & services by giving potential clients’ first-hand experience and a chance to a trial for your products.
- Increasing your sales and customer base within a short period of time.
- Raising awareness, recognition and building brand image by keeping your brand and solutions right in front of customers.
- Accessing senior decision makers from various international, private and public organizations for lead generation and networking.
Book your space now to secure a spot at one of Africa’s largest high level events of this year!
In addition to exhibition booking costs, the cost of setting up the booth, including banners, transportation, and shipping, will be met by the applicant. If you would like to know more about the
exhibition, please do not hesitate to contact the Conference Coordinator, Ms. Lonje Mwendera:
|Gravitazz Continental Initiative – GCI
Unit 35/Constantia Square Office Park, 526, 16th Road
Midrand, South Africa